Friday, April 29, 2005

I LOVE BANK HOLIDAYS!

The fabulous May bank holidays are beginning! What Joy fills my heart!
My lovely big brother was meant to be coming to London for the weekend but due to circumstances is not now which is quite sad, but also means we have some free time! (something that we don't always have a lot of!)
The weather is meant to be fantastic at the weekend, fingers crossed!!!!
Went to a fair trade party on Wednesday and sadly resisted the temptation to buy a lovely leather bag!! It was handbag heaven, my dream world. I had a few in my hands and just visualised Pete's face if I had come home with yet another handbag!
I'm glad in the bible it doesn't say if you have 2 handbags you should give one a way to your sister!!!(Joke!)
Anyway am looking forward to a weekend that doesn't involve rushing here, there and everywhere!!!

No comments: