Monday, April 04, 2005

GOOD TIME HAD BY ALL!

We had a lovely weekend! Good to see those we love dearly! Also a big shout out to the very special Laura & Dave Traneer on the birth of baby Lila. Hope all goes well now that she is finally here! Also congrats to the Phillips Ladies, enjoy being aunties and Grandma! We love you all!

Great to spend Saturday with Lucy Wicker celebrating her first birthday! Twas fun!
I am now very tired and am counting down the days till Holiday!!!!
Friday Birmingham, Saturday Edinburgh and then home Thursday. Friday Guildford and then onto Farnham Castle for the weekend!

BRING IT ON! - I'm not sure I will want to return to work after that! However maybe it will give me some thinking time!

I have done Strengthsfinder.com and discovered my strengths!

DEVELOPER
WOO (Winning others over)
EMPATHY
RESPONSIBILITY
HARMONY

All of these describe me perfectly, but I had hoped for some new revelation that would help me decide which direction to go in my life!

We shall see - Seems like everyone at work is considering leaving but no one knows what else to do!

No comments: