Thursday, April 21, 2005

BRING ON THE FOUR DAY WEEK!

I am nearly at the end of my four day week and I can't wait until tomorrow when I can have a lie in! I am V tired even though we had a week off last week!

The purpose of our day off is to head back up to Birmingham for the Baptist Union Assembly day! Might be interesting, I have my voting cards at the ready! Reall, I'm looking forward to seeing my lovely friend Sarah again as I miss her lots and also the evening concert of the BU looks like it could be quite good!!

We are then getting up at the crack of dawn to head back to ealing for Miranda Reeds dedication and first birthday! This also is set to be a good time and lots of friends getting together many of whom are not christians!

Lets hope the sun has got his hat on!

Almost forgot, on Tuesday, I receieved a belated birthday pressie from Matt and Hazel currey of 2 balls of wool, some knitting needles and a lovely bag from India to keep it all in!! Am now obsessed with knitting! Jumped from 27 stiches to 33 last night!! However my lovely Mum was there to sort me out and get me back on track! Watch out Pete I'll be knitting you lovely tasteful jumpers soon!

No comments: