Tuesday, April 19, 2005

BACK TO REALITY!!!!!

I am now another year older (Although still nowhere near as old as my lovely husband!) . I have now been back at work for 2 days and it hasn't changed much in a week!! All the difficult cases I hoped would be dealt with in my absence weren't! Thank goodness I had a lovely efficient girl keeping on top of some of my basic paper work!
I am still thinking about where my life is going, what I should be doing! What is my role in life? I just don't seem to be getting anywhere with it all! I think I am still feeling a bit unsettled not knowing what might happen when my colleague returns from maternity leave!??
What is most depressing is the fact that everything always comes down to money!
I have scoured the various media's for jobs and there just doesn't seem to be anything around!
Maybe God's telling me to stay here, but then I wish he would give me a clearer idea and more of an enthusiasm for being here!
I always sound so depressed and really life ain't so bad! We have a nice flat (although far too expensive!), and we have great friends ( I received 16 text messages on my birthday!Thanks guys!), my family are wonderful, and I am married to an amazing man of God!
I think I will try and smile more today and think positively!
Here goes ;-)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Suzie

I think it is always coming back to work after a holiday - but worse if you are not sure where your future lies!! I am praying for you to have clarity...

We should meet up again soon! i will chat to pete when I see him next week.

Glad you had a good hol. I am off to New York in less than 3 weeks!!