Wednesday, April 06, 2005

UNSETTLED

Can't wait for Friday, however it seems so far away, as I have soooo much work to do before then and lots of little things to remember!

The person I took over from in January (maternity cover) came in yesterday and is looking to come back to work part time in June! I am not sure where that leaves me however as we can not really afford for me to work part time, (nice as that would be!) and I don't really want to go back to the lettings side of things for various reasons! It's all a bit pie in the sky but it is always better to prempt things if you ask me!

I think I will take my holiday to think through my options, but as usual everything comes down to money! Was thinking the other week about possibly studying as didn't bother when I left school! (What I would study is a whole other question!)

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Sounds like a real crossroads. A bit of an opportunity, if you choose to look about while you have time, plenty of time to look at possible courses before September, or check out other options jobwise. Bit of a bummer if you're relatively happy there tho, as being unsettled is the first bit of the slippery slope. Hope you have a fab holiday. Don't spend ANY of it thinking about work!!! (says the pot calling the kettle black!)