Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Oh, CHRISTMAS TREE!

Firstly, you'll all be pleased to know the nasty scabby skin from my hand has now all peeled off!
The new skin underneath has formed perfectly and I have no scaring, it's just a little red from time to time!

As usual, my husband and I had a bit of a communication issue this week! I managed to persuade him that this year we really did want a REAL Christmas tree!! In my mind I was just thinking a smallish potted one to sit in the window where our TV normally goes! Yesterday, when I began planning where all the decs will go (hopefully on Saturday!) Pete asked me why I was putting the tree on the storage box?! He had visualised us having a proper tree, stand alone tree, real sized tree!!!!!!! I of course immediately shut up and agreed with him. Now I can't wait to get our first REAL tree.

No comments: