Friday, December 10, 2004

14 DAYS TO GO........

Yes that's right folks, only 14 days to go! Thus far I have not really begun my Christmas shopping. The decorations will go up tomorrow, although I am now a little worried about my real tree situation. If I get a tree tomorrow, will it last until Christmas day?? Where do I buy my tree from? How much does a tree cost? Oh the worries of life!
As you can see, I have a lot of work to do! I am in fact learning a whole new job, within my work place, and am feeling a bit like a fish out of water.
Was very unwell on Wednesday, and not much better yesterday, although was back at work! (nobody likes a slacker!)
The weekend is choker block with babysitting, Chrimbo decs, BAck to Reality celebration, HGBC, North Hanwell BC- Carols & Candles, rehersals for HGBC Carol service oh and then back to work on Monday! I might be able to fit some shopping even if it's only for food!

No comments: