Thursday, December 02, 2004

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS!

Horrah!!! AT last it is December and my ban on talking about Christmas has been lifted! I am even going Christmas shopping tomorrow! Have got Friday and Monday off work and am really looking forward to the break as things at work are quite hectic!

My hand is officially disgusting, it has a big hole in it, where the skin has begum pealing off! Not sure if it's meant to be doing this, but my hand hasn't fallen off yet. The remaining skin looks like a very old woman's skin, so am feeling very attractive at the moment!

During our cell group on Tuesday, someone used the word Lackadaisacle!! (Thank you Matt)I think this word is not used enough!!! We have also arranged a secret Santa and we are only allowed to spend £2, which is a bit of a challenge!

Better get on with some work and everyone is starting to arrive! I start at 9am they seem to start at 9.30am!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Yay!! at last your comments are back! I wanted to tell you how disgusting your hand looked in that photo! and ooze sympathy. yes, really.......!