Wednesday, December 15, 2004

09 DAYS TO GO...................

Sadly I have already missed out on my cell group xmas meal! I was sick last week and thought I had just had a migraine, but I think I had a bug and have not felt 100% since, and on Monday night I awoke and was violently sick, whilst my darling husband was fast asleep! I was off work yesterday and only ate bread. My Mum bought me Lucozade which frankly tasted great (Why does it taste so foul when not ill?). Am back at work, but am feeling rather tired and headachy, but at least the sicky feeling in my stomach has gone, am just hungry now, so have packet of rich tea in my draw for when there are no clients in the office!

Giant xmas tree is now fully operational and excellently decorated and hopefully the lights should be wired in tonight (That's your hint Pete!).

Hoping to feel great by the weekend for works xmas do and carosl by candlelight solo!

No comments: