Thursday, March 24, 2005

ROLL ON THE LONG WEEKEND!

Feeling very tired for lots of reasons! Poor Pete is struggling with a very bad cold and so was up all night coughing, sneezing and blowing his nose! Kept me awake! However, I managed to get up earlier than usual and made breakfast and made myself lunch! (very unusual!)

I am one of those people who has so many idea's but never manage to carry them through! My friend cycled round to my house on Tuesday and that has inspired me to get on my bike, (even though the breaks have never been fixed I have had it 2 years and never ridden it and it's at my parents house!), however I am not sure that this will happen! I also wanted to look into tennis lesson's (our bedroom over looks the courts) but I probably won't! I should do all these things and more, I am just too lazy!

I also looked at our finances last night! Not a pretty sight and not something I should have done 2 weeks before my birthday!

Anyway, hoping Pete will be better soon as we have a busy weekend ahead. Taking 3 kids out for the day tomorrow, good friends coming for the weekend. Nana arriving from Scotland today. Cars need a wash! and dinner on Monday getting to know people better!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Easter Sooz!

Thanks for coming around last night. Me and Neil had a great time. I promise to fix the toilet light for next time!

Sooz said...

I am having a really bad day and now I can't even blog about it as blog is down! I have made a cock up at work and things here are manic! I don't know hoe much I can take!

Sooz