Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I HATE WORKING LATE!

Hello from my lovely desk!!!! Yes I am still at work and the worse thing is it is my own fault! I normally have a part timer who works evenings and Saturdays so that I don't have to! However our Northfields office is struggling to find a part timer and so I lent them Fey! This evening, all the negotiators are out on appointments leaving 1 girl in the office and due to current safety issue we can't really leave her here alone!!! Plus I have a pile of work to do! Hopefully I'll be leaving 7.30 if not i'll be dragging myself away at about 8pm!I don't know, you try and be nice to others and you pay the price!!

Looking forward to going home, putting my poorly knee up and watching some excellent trashy telly (Desperate Housewives!)

My knee is still very sore, it is swollen, bruised and grazed and every time I get up it's stiff!!!

Oh woe is me!

No comments: