Tuesday, March 08, 2005

TOOK A TUMBLE!!!!!!!!

Not a great day! Very busy at work as the boss is on compassionate leave due to a family bereavement! And then today I went out the back of the office to get some more plain paper and fell down the stairs! Felt very stupid as grown ups don't fall over! I got up and made sure nothing was broken! Felt very wobbly for a bit and now have a lovely bleeding carpet burn on my right knee and a sore arm! It's just one of those weeks!!! (And it's only Tuesday!) Have not blogged for ages, but feel like I have had enough of everything and everybody and just need some time out! Roll on Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

I am SO with you on that!!! My day was the day from hell too. I haven't checked my answerphone for 3!!!!! weeks!!!! cos I just couldn't deal with ANY more stress!!! (cos didn't you know it all goes away if you ignore it??).