Tuesday, February 22, 2005

VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Well the snow came but there is hardly any left this morning! It's not even frozen, didn't even have to scrape the car! It was great to watch the huge flakes falling last night but they have no lasting effect! I think it is now too wet everywhere that if the snow falls again it still won't settle! Very upsetting as waited all day for the snow to come!

Work is megga frantic(Hence very little blogging!), but I am doing my best not too work late as have a life outside of work!

Really looking forward to the weekend, as bezzie mates from Birmingham are coming down to stay with baby Lucy! (She's almost one!). Also my Bro and his lady are coming up from Exeter to stay with Ma and Pa and we are going out for a very good friends birthday on Saturday night!

Pub quiz was OK on Sunday we only came joint third this week!

I made Pete clear up and tidy his office on Saturday! He found the whole experience quite traumatic as I removed piles of paper from the floor and tried to establish some kind of better way of working! Pete just doesn't do admin and it is about all I can do!!! He can't understand why I can't play the piano and I can't understand why he can't do filing!

1 comment:

Sooz said...

Don't be silly Matt, we miss you and we need you back to bring us up to FIRST place!!
Looking forward to goodies!!!!!