Friday, February 11, 2005

THANK CRUNCHIE IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

Well it's gonna be a good day and a great weekend I can feel it in my bones! Here are the 5 reasons why:
1. The locks were not glued at the office today, so work started on time. No relaxing for me!
2. I spent my first ever night alone (Am a big sacredy cat and stay with my Mum when Pete's away!) It was great and slept like a baby!
3. Pete's coming home, sad but I hate it when he's not here!!!
4. I had a review at work and came out a grade 4 which is higher then anyone else in the office!
5. I am also feeling much better health wise, not 100% but better, I think I got myself in a tizz about lots of things!

So altogether a much more positive week! Work is hectic and if the market doesn't pick up, I may get more busy, as I will have to do both sale and lettings admin! Good job I have made myself indispensable!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Well yay. That all sounds really positive! Well done you!
(I hate being an appraiser! Especially when they come out the back and see the state of my desk!)