Thursday, February 10, 2005

IT'S THURSDAY BUT FRIDAY'S COMING!!!!!

Pete that titles for you! (Say hi to Tony!)

Last nights dinner was fantastic, thanks Rhi. Sitting round the table with great women who work hard and know what they want! One works at Kew, one for the Princes Trust and one at Tiffany's (She's a gemologist!), and then to top it all an inspirational Mother!

Laura - The pregnant one, is fatter than ever! She is usually the skinniest person I know!

Thank goodness it's nearly the weekend, not just because, my husband comes home tomorrow but also because I could do with a few free days, although I have already decided what we are doing on Saturday so that my lovely husband doesn't have to come up with some overblown romantic gesture being as it's Valentines weekend!!!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Mmmm!!!!! nearly 11am, and still not! what are the chances!
Meanwhile, it's virtually Saturday here on "summer time".
No more sleeps to go!!!!!