Saturday, January 15, 2005

WORKING!!!

Well it's Saturday and here I am sat at work!!!! I really hate working Saturday's and I am already tired thinking about the week ahead! However on the plus side the boss isn't here and my colleague has just gone on an appointment and to do the bacon sandwich round!!!! Also I have a ton of work to do, so in that sense I should get it all cleared to start a groovy new week next week!! Our black and white printer has gone mental - it has printed about 100 pages of one line computer gobbledygook! We have tried everything but it still seems to be mental!!!

Tonight I am going to the ballet, an annual event which brings a warm fuzzy feeling to the heart when thought about!!!!! It takes me back to when I was young and my 10 years of ballet lessons and dance shows! I loved it and often think of joining an adult ballet class! It's great for fitness and discipline!

Got a text message from my Mum yesterday it started with: "Your Dad is lucky to be alive!" I couldn't work out if she had, had a moment of madness and attacked him of if something less serious had occurred! Once I telephoned them, it transpired that the garage door had completely come off and fallen on him. He managed to catch it, rather then it crushing him! I think he was in a bit of shock and I have told him to go to the doc's today and just get checked over!!!! Anyway, when I called my parents they were in the pub celebrating life!!

No comments: