Thursday, January 27, 2005

DON'T LOOK BACK!

Last week after seeing all my colleagues at the funeral I felt quite sad and wondered if I had made the right choice to leave them all? Of course it was the right choice, seeing some of them for drinks last night, they call me the one that got out, so maybe I'm one of the lucky ones who managed to get out before you've been somewhere so long there is no way out! Mind you 5 years is quite a long time to get to know everyone and I think that's what I miss!!

My job is completely bonkers at the moment and I am just about keeping my head above water! Not really because of me, but because myself and another colleague are covering for the girl who took over my old role after Christmas! Yesterday I spent the whole day going through a file which should be dealt with on a weekly basis, to find that she had done virtually nothing so I had to do it, on top of my own work!!!

It is all quite tiring and this whole thing of not knowing about Pete's job is stressing me out abit! He says that we can just about manage with him on part time for one month!! But really why should we have to live like that, just about managing, when we both work really hard and are loyal employees?

Anyway that's enough rambling as have a pile of work waiting from yesterday to finish or start as the case may be!!

No comments: