Monday, January 24, 2005

LIFE IS A ROLLERCOASTER

I am sooooo tired as in the words of Ronan Keating, "Life is a rollercoaster". I feel like for the last week, I could go either way emotionally! At church on Sunday I just kept wanting to weep! (Not coz the sermon was bad! (It was excellent Carl!!)) There is just so much going on everywhere at the moment, both in my life and the life of others! There is so much of God that we can not comprehend and so much we never will until we meet face to face! However, even though we know that, we so often seek to understand the things that go on around us, so that our human minds can reconcile things.
Why is there so much suffering? Why does God let people die, who have so much more of life to live? Why do we feel like we are doing what God wants, and yet so many circumstances stand against us?

On a happier note, I did feel better yesterday evening when we attended the Baptism of our good friend Jenny Radford. It was a great time of celebration of what God has done and will do in the future.
Anyway I'm tired of thinking and now I have to do some work, which does not enthuse me at all!!!

No comments: