Sunday, September 17, 2006

ONEHUNDREDANDTWENTYFIVE


After some planning and organisation we have made it through the 125th Anniversay of Haven Green Baptist Church.
It has been a very busy weekend, but a great one. Catching up with lots of old friends from so many era's!
Saturday was excellent. My best friend from primary school was there with her 2 year old son Morgan! It was great to see Kirsty and catch up on life!

Hazel made a fabulous cake, which was cut by the oldest and newest members of the church! It was also delicious.

Then last night was a party at my parents, with around 66 people! Also a great night catching up with folk!

This morning was a great service, Matt Week's song was rousing, I just about managed to keep myself from crying throughout the whole thing, and as I was singing that was a wise decision!

We had Mel and Graham staying with us and Sarah & Lucy stayed at my Mum and Dad's, it was really great to see them all.

This evening was a lovely meal for all the current members.

I think all in all a good time was had!!!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

Sigh! Sounds marvellous.
Missed you all!