Friday, September 08, 2006

BACK TO THE FUTURE

This week has been quite busy, work is picking up fast, which I love and hate all at the same time! Part of me thrives on the not having time to think and just running from one task to another! It is tiring though. Plus my course is getting closer. First day is the 20th September, I am really nervous!

We have got our church 125th Anniversary next weekend which is crazy. There is lots happening and lots of old faces reappearing! Looking forward to seeing the Wickers and the Halls! I'm sure there will be lots of people to catch up with and lots to see and do.
Lots of old photo's hanging around, which are funny, sad and awful!! I can't believe we've been at HGBC for 25 years, so many other people seem to have come and gone in that time it's frightening to try and remember even half of them.

Hoping to be at a BBQ tomorrow - I am thinking it will probably be my last for this year!! (I did say before Christmas is drawing ever nearer!)

Last weekend we cleared and tidies Petes office. So far he is managing to keep it tidy! I just hope he doesn't leave his filing for another 2 years!!! :-)

1 comment:

Murray said...

Good work on the office clearing for Mr Pete. :0)

Looking forward to seeing you tommorow.
S xxox