Wednesday, September 06, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

I can't believe that it is September already! I'm in need of a holiday!!
There is loads going on at the moment, work is getting busier, we are preparing for the 125th anniversary at church and generally seeing lots of people, banner making, card making.
I am trying to chill out and relax more, so lets hope that can continue!
I know it's scarey but it really will be Christmas before we know where we are! and I am really not ready! Having not made my own Christmas cards for the last few years, I was thinking maybe this year I could be ultra prepared and start thinking about them! We'll see, I'm always full of good intentions that rarely come to fruition.

3 comments:

Pete Lev said...

Ooh Mrs - you know its far too early to be thinking Christmas...

Larraine said...

Hahahahaha!!!
You totally crack me up!
I KNEW you'd say that soon! I felt it in me bones!

Murray said...

squeezy lev, what are you thinking.... actually i started talking about buying presents etc today!!!

We'll probably be coming down on Friday eve if that's ok?