Monday, July 31, 2006

IT'S MONDAY BUT FRIDAY'S COMING

Back at work today after a great weekend off!
I had Friday off work and we went to The Motor Show which was really good fun, we had a great day out and caught up with our friends in the evening. I saw Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone - First time! I actually thought it was quite good!
Saturday we headed off to Canterbury for the night! We had a fun time just chilling out and enjoying the randomness of those around us! Despite our room in the hotel being the hottest room with windows that didn't open and not even a fan to cool us down, we had a laugh.
Popped in at Ealing jazz festival last night. It still draws a huge crowd.

COLD TURKEY update...........
It has now been two weeks since I have given up caffeine. It has been a long road and to be honest I am not sure I am there yet. I am still very tired and head aches are still coming although not as often. I am starting to feel a bit more "Normal"! Again.

I am back at the crainiosacral therapist tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

In other news, I now have my own laptop!!!! I was going to wait until after our holiday, but Pete saw a bargain today and got it!! It is very cool and in fact at this moment we are both sat in the living room n the Internet!! The reality is that I am starting my course in September and it looks like Pete will be studying too so computer demand is on the up!

No comments: