Saturday, July 01, 2006

ACHING HEAD PART TWO

I have spent the morning in bed once again with Migraine mark 2! I had a feeling it would be like this as the migraines I have been having since Christmas have been coming in two's!! Not very pleasant. I had got up early in order to get to Kingston to go to Zara to find a dress to wear to Henley tomorrow and it hit me. 8:30am I went straight back to bed and didn't emerge till lunchtime. At which point we both needed to get out of our very hot flat, so headed for Brent Cross. Plenty of seats for the sick one, in doors for the one with hayfever and aircon for the pair who live in the hottest flat in Ealing. Managed to find a dress and a hairband/hat contraption!! Will reveal tomorrow!

As you can see, I have managed to up load a photo. This one is from a recent away day with my team from work. A great day out in London!
I LOVE LONDON!


The boat trip yesterday was a giggle, basically we went one hour up the Thames and one hour back again!! The sun was shining and everyone was very chilled out.

Anyway, I'm off now to sort my outfit out and prepare myself for my big day out tomorrow mostly by getting some beauty sleep!

No comments: