Friday, August 04, 2006

QUIET WATERS!

It has been a relatively quiet week at work. Home life has remained fairly crazy! Looking forward to a chilled weekend, before my Pa's 60th next weekend.

The caffeine withdrawal seems to have lessened it's effects in the last week and I am starting to feel "normal" again, although there are those who would say that I wasn't normal to begin with!

Managed to catch up with an old chum, have a final supper with cell group, see my Mum and Dad and have dinner with friends.
I got my letter through from college and my course begins on the 20th September - 2 evenings a week! I am starting to feel really nervous! I hate the thought of walking into a room of people who I don't know, especially when you know inside everyone is judging you and each other!!

Looks like my good friend Mrs Wicker is coming down from Brum on Sunday with little Lucy for a couple of nights and I have managed to wangle a half day Monday so we can spend some time together! Should be fun!

No comments: