Saturday, July 02, 2005

SMOOTH SEAS DO NOT MAKE SKILFUL SAILORS

Today I am not at Live8, I am not in Edinburgh to Make Poverty History, I am work!! This is my third Saturday in row! I have decided that 6 day weeks are not good for you! However next Saturday will be the last I work for a while! (I hope).

The latest news on my life is that I have handed in my notice at work and given 2 months! As of 1st September I do not have a job! I am on the look out for something, but am taking my time as I am not sure what to do! Life here at work has become difficult for many reasons, the majority of the staff team feel uneasy and next week we have 3 new members of staff starting that we all found out about purely by chance! (Very random stuff)

So If you hear of anything that makes you think "Suzie could do that!" then let me know!

Was looking forward to a picnic tomorrow but weather looks a bit grim!

No comments: