Thursday, June 23, 2005

EVERYDAY COMES WITH IT'S OWN GIFTS. UNTIE THE RIBBONS

Yesterday I received a letter from UCAS saying that I have not been accepted to study to be an Occupational Therapist! Surprisingly I am OK about it. Everyone else seems more disappointed than me! Of course I am disappointed, however at least I can say that I tried and I can't regret not trying.

What now? Well at the moment I am working all the hours as my part timer is off which means I am working 4 Saturdays in a row and lots of 8pm finishes! I am a little bit tired and the weather doesn't help. I am looking for another job or at least seeing what my options are. I am not sure estate agency is for me!

I am a little depressed as everyone is talking about their holiday plans and we don't have any! At the moment the closest I will get to a holiday is The Baptist World Alliance in Birmingham at the end of July for 3 days! Finding an available time and the money to have a holiday are proving a little difficult!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

While it might be fun, and uplifting and stuff, tis hardly a holiday eh?

I can't believe it, I really can't. I think they're daft to turn you down, I really do. Feel QUITE p*ssed off!

Really hoping for good things to happen for you soon & especially for a really obvious opportunity, one you'll thrive under.