Saturday, June 04, 2005

NATURE DOES NOT HURRY, YET EVERYTHING IS ACCOMPLISHED

After setting myself the goal of having my UCAS form in by last Friday, this has still not been achieved! We were out every night last week! Monday back from Exeter. Tuesday out for a Greek meal with cell group. Wednesday we had Paul and Claire for dinner. Thursday lovely dinner with Buddy & Alex (& Gracie!). Yesterday was a day off as I am working right now for the day! And yet I still didn't get any work done on my form as we had to head to Kent at 11am via Bloomsbury to see the Leveson family for lunch and the day and then to watch Toby (9) in "Me and My Girl". It was a great day and Toby was brilliant! Great spending time with Isobel & Elliot. We arrived home at 12.15am and so am v tired and at work and thinking have tonnes to do!

No comments: