Wednesday, May 18, 2005

TODAY IS A GIFT. THATS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT

Never fear I have not been carried off by aliens never to be seen again, I am still here! However things have been a little difficult as the boss went through my internet history and found out I had been blogging and looking for other jobs!!!! (I think that warrants exclamation marks). He confronted me and I told him I wasn't earning enough. He has since told me not to leave offered me more money if I commit till Christmas, or tell him I will leave and they will start looking for someone else and I can stay until I find something. This added the pressure to what was already turmoil in my head. I don't enjoy making adult decisions. Since then, I have not told boss man my plans, left him waiting! I have decided to look into going to university to study to become a Occupational Therapist!! Might not get in and am not holding breath but watch this space!

Better go before I am discovered again! Secret blogging V scary!

No comments: