Tuesday, May 22, 2007

LOOK WHOS BACK

Well the excuse for the length of time since my last post is two fold. I was finishing my CPP course, (big piece of work, left to last minute!) and I have become obsessed with Facebook!! (I feel a bit disloyal to blogger).


So the course is now over and I await my final grade. I pretty much know I have passed, unless I have done something terribly wronf with my last piece of work as I got distinction for all 4 of my assignments!! I know shocker really - who would have thought it?


I had a great weekend as my Dad go tickets to the Rugby at Twickenham and Wasps won. We also had tickets for the official picnic, so for a few hours after the match we were celebrating with the team. Was great fun - only would have been better if pete could have come too but sadly he had to work!!
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Larraine said...

Sounds great!!!
I'm off to my first All Blacks test of the season next weekend - vs France. I'm sure you'll want us to beat them!!!!
Went to every home game of the Auckland Blues but one, and yup - that winning feeling is great. Well, it was till the nasty Natal Sharks beat us, anyway. Twice. Once at home and once in the semifinal, dammit!
One of the best bits of going to the S14 games was booking early enough to get a front row seat - right behind the bench.....! ;)

Unknown said...

Hello Soozie. Its amazing what you find on the web. What have you got plannned for Monday as i hear its a special day!!

Must catch up some time before our hols.

Hope Pete and yourself are well.

Speak soon.

M&M