Friday, February 17, 2006

THANK CRUNCHIE IT'S FRIDAY!

I am truly glad that it is Friday! I am quite tired and I know now that Pete should be around a bit more from this weekend after all his spells of working away. Life has been so hectic since we touched down into 2006 and I feel like I have hardly stopped for breath!

It's Spurgeon quote day here in our team! Jane has taken it upon herself to send us a quote from Spurgeon quote every hour today, to inspire us!!

I am back at Weight Watchers and so far have lost 4 1/2 lbs in two weeks which is pretty good although I am so hungry most of the time!! I really want chips, burgers, pizza and chocolate!

I have stayed a night in our flat on my own. Only the second time ever to do so. Usually I am staying at my Mum's! It was actually great to have a bit of space and time to myself, in between all the phonecalls I received!

Really looking forward to going to Brum next weekend to see the fabulous Wickers before they move house.

Even more I am looking forward to April when we go on holiday and visit the Duley's!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Yay! I like Friday's too, it's Pub Church day, and we're having a party round here later. It's all fun and games in Scotland!