Tuesday, February 21, 2006

IF YOU LIKE A LOT OF CHOCOLATE ON YOUR BISCUIT JOIN OUR CLUB!

Hurrah! Yesterday I went to WW and I had lost 3 1/2 lbs which totals my current weight loss at 8lbs!!! That's over half a stone.
Am still feeling hungry but at least I know it is working and worth it.

Looks like I am probably going to get a new car this week, as my current car Winnie needs a lot of work doing and it isn't really worth it. So Pete has investigated and I might be getting a Ford KA! Cool! Perhaps it won't shudder all the time, sound like I am about to take off and have a working radio for those long traffic jams? Nothing will ever be like Winnie!

Pete is working loads at the moment and it feels like we have hardly seen each other. Looking forward to the weekend and seeing the Wickers for some good times!

1 comment:

Larraine said...

I had to visit a wreckers recently to get a new carseat, and while I was there, it occured to me that I could get a new radio as well, after over 6 months with a completely broken one. I can't believe the difference it makes to have sound in the car again. I hope you're enjoying your new Ka! (they're so cute!)