Monday, November 21, 2005

GOODBYE DEVONS MARIE CHARLOTTE ROSMARY PRIMROSE

Well the weekend was one of mixed emotions and it ended with cheerio drinks for the lovely Jesse & Marie who head up to St Andrews (Yes Scotland) on thursday to start a new chapter. It was the sign of the end of an era. Sat with the old Ealing posse gave me a twinge of sadness that we will never all be together in the same way again and a thankfulness that we have all stayed so close to one another both in friendship and in location. I have some wonderful friends!
Now I am just getting soppey!

This has culminated in a Monday of stress and business! I am hoping that, that means the week is going to get easier, but I have my doubts!

Anyhow it's time for sleep!

Ta ra Jesse Jackson & Marie Charlotte Rosemary Primrose! I love you both tonnes and look forward to easter! Be safe and remember...................

"IT DOESN'T COST MUCH TO KEEP IN TOUCH"

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ooh! What a time to throw out all the names, just as we're leaving!

Looking forward to seeing everyone up in Sunny Scotland at Easter!

Marie said...

Suzie esmerelda gertrude leveson - how could you?!!!!