Friday, November 04, 2005

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

Well it's been a while!!! I am still working at Tearfund. In fact I am having an Interview there on monday. Life seems very hectic at the moment and i am sooooo tired.
I am really looking forward to Christmas even though the house rules are that I am not allowed to talk about it until the middle of November Ihave managed to persuade Pete to let me!
I have made cute little star soaps that smell christmassy and I have got my cards out ready!
Blogging at home much easier now, as we have broadband etc and Pete now has a lap top, so I do not have to enter his crazy unoranised and frankly messy office in order to use the Internet!

Dinner calls!

2 comments:

Larraine said...

Yay!!!! At LAST!!!!!!

Ain't broadband wonderful?? Gotta love it.

I'm remembering your excited anticipation of Christmas from last year, and it seems that you're well prepared for it. I found a COOL-as book the other week online, and thought of you and preparing for Christmas!

Jess said...

Bah, humbug.