Friday, November 10, 2006

SUMMER HOLIDAY

I have been rather busy since I last posted, hence no post!
I handed in my project proposal! It's due back next week, so we will see if I can go ahead with the project or have to make ammendments!
HGBC held a worship day led by Martin Layzell. It was a good time. Afterwards Pete cooked up a delicious stew for dinner on a cold wintery night.

Last night I took my Mum to see Cliff Richard at Wembley Arena! It was brilliant, if a little cheesy at times!! My Mum loved it and I have to confess it was quite enjoyable. I wish I could be as energetic as him now let alone when I am his age! There was no support band and he basically led the whole show from 7:30pm - 10:30pm with a mini break in the middle.

Tomorrow see's the start of my Christmassyness. Annual attendance at a Christmas fair and then home to make decs and things! Great!

Looking forward to next Thursday when I am taking Pete to Birmingham to see Deacon Blue!

So much to do and so little time to do it in!!

No comments: