Saturday, December 31, 2005

GOODBYE 2005 - HELLO 2006

I really can not believe that 2005 is over already. Time just seems to have flown by and life seems to have ticked over fairly nicely with a few blips which we have managed to get through. Christmas has been a bit annoying really, I have been poorly through most of it. 2 migraines in 3 days, not much fun suddenly realising you can't see anything in the middle of the Bentalls centre in Kingston when people are going crazy for their bargains! I am starting to feel much better but have a very stiff neck, a bit rubbish really!

2006 - I am starting to realise I do not have any control of what it may bring, scarey and exciting though I am sure it will be. I am thankful that I can trust God for whatever happens and thank him that I have Pete to share 2006 with!

Have fun tonight everyone and I'll see you in 2006!

Sx

No comments: